RevGenetics Nitro Synergy Resveratrol (Nitro250) With Up To 25x Solubility
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Our Formula Has Changed, New Orders Will Be Provided Our New Formulation. This new formulation is a Vegetarian product. We Have Now Changed The Label Of The Nitro250 Along With The Formula! Our Label May Be Different Than Shown. True Micronized™ Technology With Up To 10x (1000%) The Absorption Over Standard Resveratrol When Fully Emulsified Is Now Combined With M98 Resveratrol Complete With Up To 25x (2500%) The Solubility Over Standard Resveratrol. Liquid Capsules Use Micronized Resveratrol And M98 Resveratrol Complete For High Absorption And Bio-Availability. - With resveratrol particles as small as 1-2 Microns - Using Pharmaceutical Grade 99% Pure Resveratrol. The Polygene Cuspidate Extracts (Trans-Resveratrol and Trans-Resveratrol-3-O-glucoside) Are Used Is A Pure Trans-Resveratrol Ingredients. RevGenetics Resveratrol Has Been Used In Human Clinical Trials With Positive Results. Our trans-resveratrol was tested by Biomol in 2008 and shown to activate Sirt1.
- RevGenetics Trans-Resveratrol has been used in two human studies: The Human PCOS Study and Vascular function study
- Liquid Micron Delivery System, in Nitrogen Gas Capsule. Each capsule contains 250mg Formulation Of Trans-Resveratrol and Trans-Resveratrol-3-O-glucoside. Both Resveratrol molecules in this product come from the Polygonum Cuspidatum plant. Both activate SIRT1, but only Trans-Resveratrol-3-O-glucoside (M98 Resveratrol Complete) lasts much longer in your system with a half-life close to 4 hours and only M98 Resveratrol Complete is absorbed both passively and actively. Super Micronized Resveratrol is mostly absorbed passively. The Trans-Resveratrol has been super micronized, and the particle reduced and emulsified to Sirtris Resveratrol standards to increase effectiveness and absorption. One Nitro Synergy Capsule is powerful enough to be compared with up to 2500 mg or more of pure resveratrol capsules when it comes to SIRT1 activation like Sirtris Resveratrol because of both active and passive absorption.
- We have formulated the liquid capsule for long half-life (about 4 hours), high solubility, and absorption, as there is no doubt this is key for any resveratrol benefits and P53 activation. The following mentions research done on animals and labs. We do not claim our products will act similarly in regular people. As a dietary supplement company, we only present the information for your consideration.
- *The chart compiled from the study from USPTO Document #20060292099. The absorption study made public by Westphal, the CEO of Sirtris, for Sirtris resveratrol. We are only interested in the absorption studies and are not infringing on any patent claims as we only sell an herbal trans-resveratrol extract and not a drug. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Resveratrol Dosage: Because of the estimated increase in solubility and absorption that we fashioned after Sirtris resveratrol, we recommend only 1 capsule a day. The dose is powerful as it is equivalent to taking up to 10 capsules or more of regular resveratrol that you would buy anywhere else. The dosage is based on Albert Einsteins College Of Medicine Study, Where People Took about 2 grams a day with positive results.
- Why provide 250mg of the Sirtris Resveratrol-like product? About 70% of the resveratrol dose given orally as a pill is absorbed; nevertheless, the oral bioavailability of resveratrol is low because it is rapidly metabolized in the intestines and liver into conjugated forms: glucuronate and sulfonate. tests could detect only trace amounts (below 5 ng/mL) of unchanged resveratrol in the blood after 25 mg oral dose. Even when a very large dose of regular resveratrol (2.5 and 5g) was given as an uncoated pill, the concentration of resveratrol in blood was only 2.4umol/L. We believe 250mg of Micronized resveratrol with tween 80 will allow greater absorption than regular resveratrol and to all of our other micronized resveratrol capsules without tween 80. With our new formulation, we not only have super micronized resveratrol absorbed passively but the M98 Resveratro Complete is now absorbed actively. The combination provides the best Resveratrol capsule RevGenetics has ever made, with up to 25x the solubility and high absorption.
- "High absorption but very low bioavailability of oral resveratrol in humans". Walle T, Hsieh F, DeLegge MH, Oatis JE, Walle UK (2004). . "Phase I Dose Escalation Pharmacokinetic Study in Healthy Volunteers of Resveratrol, a Potential Cancer Chemopreventive Agent." David J. Boocock, et al. (2007).
- What about the stability of Micronized Resveratrol? Each individual capsule of the Nitro Resveratrol (Nitro250) product, uses a special opaque capsule that is filled with nitrogen gas and protected for long-term storage. It does not matter if you take the capsules out from bottles or decide to transfer them to another container. Each individual capsule is protected. If long-term storage is important, and you want the product to last more than 2-3 years even after opening the bottle, this is the product to purchase.
- Are there any cautions I should be aware of? In studies, resveratrol is suggested to be a weak inhibitor of the P4503A4 liver metabolism system, which is of unknown significance for humans. Taking large amounts of resveratrol may increase blood levels of drugs that CYP3A4 usually metabolizes. This means that calcium channel blockers, statins, immunosuppressant drugs, and erectile dysfunction drugs may increase blood levels. Please be cautious when taking resveratrol with anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs. An increase in adenosine availability is involved in resveratrol cardioprotection in rats. It may be possible that an increase in adenosine can increase uric acid temporarily. As a caution, it is not recommended long term for people with a genetic predisposition to Gout. We also advise the following: * Keep out of reach and do not give to children. * Do not exceed the suggested maximum dose unless your doctor recommends it. * If you have a bad reaction to the supplement, discontinue use immediately. * When undergoing treatment for any medical condition, are pregnant (or lactating), please inform your physician when using any nutritional supplements.