RevGenetics M98 Resveratrol Complete (M98-RC)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- M98 Resveratrol Complete (M98-RC) - Better Than Super Micronized - Bulk Powder - 25 Grams Per Container - 450 mg Trans-Resveratrol Soluble Type Per Serving. Actual product images may vary due to product enhancement or label changes.
- The M98 Resveratrol Complete (M98-RC) is estimated to be absorbed virtually completely (98.4% metabolized) compared to regular resveratrol1,2. While dry M98 super micronized resveratrol increases absorption when used with different emulsifiers (between 3x to 10x depending on the emulsifier used), the M98 micronized resveratrol is still mainly passively absorbed by a single cellular transport system and is limited.
- RevGenetics has decided to help provide complete active and passive absorption, using a type of trans-Resveratrol that is absorbed passively with a much higher solubility and actively through glucose transports. This is why we say Complete Absorption Resveratrol™ on the jar. It helps provide both complete active and passive absorption methods.
- Is this M98 Resveratrol Complete (M98-RC) completely water-soluble? No, the M98 Resveratrol Complete is not fully water-soluble, but it is much more soluble than standard resveratrol. When mixing into drinks, you will still see particles in the drink or shake. However, this doesn't matter as the M98 Resveratrol Complete is absorbed through passive diffusion and active transport via sodium-dependent glucose transporter (SGLT1), mainly existing in the stomach and intestines3.
- Will M98 Resveratrol Complete (M98-RC) be completely absorbed? After reviewing the research in published journals, we believe it supports our belief that up to 98% can be absorbed, according to studies as Transepithelial transport of M98-RC clearly occurs with the favorable apparent permeability coefficient (Papp) about 10 x 10-6 cm/s for the apical to basolateral flux, suggesting virtually complete absorption of M98-RC in humans, with its combination of the active absorption along with regular passive absorption5.
- Resveratrol Benefits: Resveratrol is regarded as one of the best supplements in the world for its anti-aging benefits at a cellular level by activating genes that repair and support cell functions. This gene activation provides much support for better sleep, more energy, lower sugar, and weight management benefits. Resveratrol itself is an anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and mitochondria boosting agent. Studies have shown that mice increase muscle mass, tone, and endurance and keep their mental functions, skin, tone, and muscles healthy throughout their full lifetime. We believe resveratrol supports these benefits for people as well.